Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life's a Beach




I always wondered why “older People” could actually sit around and
Talk about their aches and pains, there bursitis, bunions, hemoroids and
acid reflux. I thought I am never going to be talking about that stuff to
anyone.
Haaaaaaaaaa but then I got older……………………………………….

Now I have a doctor for almost every body part I have. So happy I do not
Have 4 legs and 4 arms and two heads.

Ah its hell to get old. Today’s people are getting “things” our parents didn’t get till they
Were 70 years of age. Today it’s in our 30’s and 40’s that we are acquiring more care,
More doctors and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well enough about that.

I always like to do Beach scenes, cause laying on a beach with a pina colada is my idea of relaxing.

JEANNE

No comments: