Friday, May 14, 2010

Cars and More Cars



Cars
My life every evening is like a Marx Brothers movie.
After dinner my husband Asks the kids”
What time do you have school?”,
“What time do you work tomorrow?”
“When you coming home etc?”.

That is the determination of whose car goes first, second, 12th or last.
I can’t believe just how many cars fit into the driveway?
It’s ridiculous.
There are 4 or 5 cars running in the street
while my husband pulls them in according to each one’s schedule.
One time a cop was out there writing a ticket for two cars.
My husband yelled “I am moving cars!”

Now the police in our city know that at 10:00 pm
there is the great CAR SWITCH.

It’s crazy.

When I was a kid, we had one car.
My Dad took it to work.
If my Mom wanted it she had to drive him to the train station
so he could take the train downtown.
We as teenagers never thought of having our own car.

I didn’t even get my drivers license till I was married.

Anyhow
on any given night
our driveway
looks like a used car lot.















Jewelry Making Supplieshttp://fiberartsmixedmedia.ning.com/profile/jeanne

No comments: